Tuesday, February 8
- Pre-events, including Chicago Presbytery Commission on Anti-racism and Equity’s Let’s Talk about Racism and Next Step Towards Anti-racism, begin at Fourth Presbyterian Church and the hotel.
- An afternoon tour, Chicago Icons: Connecting Past and Present, at the Chicago Architecture Center (CAC).
Wednesday, February 9 – Connecting Circles of Faith
- A morning Illinois Center Pedway Tour is available.
- Pre-event, Draw Our Circles Wider, with Lib Caldwell and Ted Hiebert, meets at Fourth Presbyterian.
- Marketplace, Bookstore, and Spirituality Center are open.
- Conversation Circles gather around topics of interest.
Thursday, February 10 – Enriching and Empowering Circles of Faith
- Morning worship features Ozzie E. Smith, Jr., preacher and jazz saxophonist, and Jacqui Lewis, plenary.
- APCE Corporation Lunch with Empower and Sustain Awards presented.
- Jacqui Lewis empowers through plenary.
Friday, February 11 –
Empowering and Sustaining Circles of Faith
- Join Lis Valle, preacher, and Christy Melby-Gibbons, plenary, for morning worship.
- Diversity Task Force lunch at Fourth Presbyterian Church (space limited, registration required)
- Workshops, including offsite and extended, lead to Rodger Nishioka’s plenary.
Saturday, February 12 – Sustaining Circles of Faith
- Explore sustaining ministries with APCE’s five denominational partners’ panel.
- Closing worship with Mark, Cathy, and Rodger will send us on our way.
- Some will fly or drive away; others will attend So, Now What? – a post-event coaching experience.