Note that all times are Central Standard Time (CST) unless otherwise indicated.
Vendors are expected to arrive on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Booth set-up will occur on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 24, 2023 time TBD
Hours of Operation
Vendors are expected to be present at their booth to engage with Annual Event attendees ALL hours the Marketplace is open. The schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, Jan 25 9:00 am – 2:00 pm; 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm (Community and Cocktails, Books Signing…etc)
- Thursday, Jan 26 9:30 am — 11:30 am; 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm
- Friday, Jan 27 8:00 am — 9:15 pm (Special Event); 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Vendors will pack-up all the materials they brought or materials they need to ship on Friday, January 27, 2023 after the Marketplace closes.
Important Requirements for Vendors
- Pipe and Drape: Vendors are not to remove or alter the pipe and drape for their booth without first contacting the APCE Marketplace coordinators for special exceptions. All exception requests must be turned into Kat Green and Christina Cosby by November 30, 2022. To request an exception for pipe and drape set-up you can email [email protected]
- Late Set-Up and Early Breakdown: APCE and its Annual Events Team counts on you, our vendors, to be present for the entire event. This contributes to creating an environment that connects, enriches, empowers, and sustains our constituents. To ensure that the marketplace is a space that event attendees visit please be prompt in arriving for set-up, at your booth during opening hours, and commit to staying through the event’s entirety. If you cannot set-up or breakdown your booth in the given timeslot (including for conflict related to the Annual Event such as leading a workshop or attending worship) it is your responsibility to designate someone to complete this role on your behalf.
- Violation of pipe and drape and set-up/breakdown requirements may result in additional fines up to $150 as APCE may be bound to pay fees on vendors behalf.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
APCE recognizes that plans and needs change professionally and personally for our vendors. We also value the contracts and partners that make the Marketplace possible. Holding these two values together we offer a 90% refund for vendors 3 months prior to the event start date (10% of each payment is used for administrative and processing fees).
Cancellation and refund requests made after October 22, 2022 will not be refunded and will be represented in the virtual AE Online event and QR corner of the Marketplace.
If the 2023 APCE Annual Event does not take place in-person, vendors will be refunded 50% of the registration fee and added to the Deluxe Virtual Marketplace program.
If neither an in-person conference nor a virtual conference takes place, vendors will receive 100% of the registration fee back.
Exhibitors can show their support of APCE’s mission to connect, enrich, empower, and sustain partners in Christian education by sponsoring a special event or an entire day of the APCE Annual Event. If your organization is interested in helping sponsor a special event or day at the 2023 Annual Event, we want to hear from you! Please reach out to Christina Cosby and Kat Green at [email protected].