Accessing Your Membership Account
To access your member account take the following steps.
- Your account is set up and ready.
- If you attended the annual event, you can access your account and the Crossroads Antiracism Webinar series by logging in to your account.
- If you did not attend the 2021 Annual Event, follow these steps.
- Go to https://apcenet.org/login/?action=forgot_password.
- Enter the email address with which you registered for your annual memebrship.
- If you have forgotten which email address you used in the registration process, please contact [email protected]
- Select “Request a Password Reset”
- You will be emailed a link to set your password.
- Click on the link provided.
- Enter a password of your choice. Write this password down.
- Select “Submit”
- You are set with your password for the member portal.
- Log in to your account HERE.
- To access all your materials, you can go to your ACCOUNT.
- Or if you are already logged in, you can visit the CROSSROADS ANTIRACISM WEBINARS
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Gina at [email protected] or the APCE Webmaster at [email protected].