APCE Job Opening
APCE is Searching for a Part-Time Organizational Administrator
APCE is growing… and to support our continuing growth, the Coordinating Council has authorized a search for a part-time organizational administrator who will be the face of and coordinator of communication for APCE.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and list of references with contact information to Ken McFayden, Chairperson, APCE Organizational Administrator Search Committee at [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed beginning November 15th.
Purpose: The Organizational Administrator will be the face of and coordinator of communication for APCE. As an employee of APCE, the following compensations and reimbursements apply:
Compensation/Costs: Approximately $25,000/year
- 15 hour/week position @ $20/hour = $15,600
- FICA = $1,194
- Travel and Professional: $5,500 for annual event participation, fall leadership meeting
- Office expenses: Phoneline, computer, printer, postage, internet access ($1,000/year, upon request for reimbursement, for reasonable costs)
- Be the “face” of APCE, articulating the vision and providing hospitable services for partner organizations, member denominations, international global partners and others.
- Develop and support relationships with partner organizations and member denominations
- Provide practical support for scholarship recipients at the request of the Awards and Scholarships ministry team
- Coordinate with our contractors and be involved in annual reviews of contractors in conjunction with the appropriate ministry team
- Review membership records and facilitate appropriate updates in consultation with the Connecting ministry team and Travelink
- Work with the Coordinating Council to develop and implement plans for expanding the APCE membership base, especially considering diversity within the organization.
- Work with the Connecting ministry team to develop and implement outreach plans
- Develop, support and implement a communication plan in collaboration with the Communications and Resources ministry team
- Share information about events and deadlines with Worship Times and other social media outlets used by APCE
- Work with the Endowment ministry team to track and promote endowment and funding opportunities
- Best Practices
- Provide input to the Advocate ministry team regarding potential topics and material
- Maintain information about best practices for Educators and the certification process in consultation with Advocacy ministry team
- Coordinate funds development between ministry teams
- Attend Coordinating Council meetings (including presence at the Fall meeting), Annual Event and upon request as time permits may attend Ministry Team and Executive Council meetings
- Executive Council