Director of Children and Family Ministry
First Presbyterian Church of Fort Worth
Fort Worth, TX
First Presbyterian Church of Fort Worth is seeking a Director of Children and Family Ministries. This full-time position administers the total program for children birth – 5th grade and serves as a resource to their families.
1) planning and sharing in recruiting and training of educational leaders, with a special emphasis on Church School;
2) serving as a resource in planning, writing, adapting, and evaluating curriculum for various age groups that involves them in the broader ministry of the church (worship and mission);
3) leading the development of new educational models and programs for children of the church – and exploring new off Sunday programming opportunities for children and families;
4) serving as a role model in faithfulness in sharing the joy of the faith and the joy of educating our children;
5) encouraging increased participation in the children’s programs from FPC members, prospective members, and visitors;
6) directly supervising the Early Education Center Director.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to the Rev. Dr. Michael Waschevski, 1000 Penn Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102 or [email protected]