Kenilworth Union Church seeks a Director of Christian Education to lead an active, inclusive, vibrant family-oriented faith community that seeks to embody “church as a school of love.”
Director of Christian Education:
– Delight in God’s presence with children and share in the good news of Jesus
– Oversee a comprehensive vision for Christian education and faith formation for infants through sixth graders and their families.
– Create sacred space for children to experience God in weekly chapel
– Holds a Masters Degree in Christian Education or Early Childhood Education (or) holds a BA in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education and is a Certified Christian Educator
– Has 3-5 years of experience as a Christian Educator (or) has 3-5 years of Early Childhood and/or Elementary teaching experience.
Kenilworth Union Church is a historic protestant non-denominational congregation on Chicago’s North Shore which aspires to serve the world, to do justice, to love kindness and to walk humbly with our God and with each other.
Ministering to 25-40 children per grade, this new position is an opportunity for an accomplished Children’s Director to put a mark on the next generation at Kenilworth Union. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, statement of faith and references to [email protected]
For Full Job Description kuc.org/welcome/careers