Youth Director – Youth Ministry
Pine Ridge Presbyterian Church has an opening for a part-time Youth Director (25-30 hrs/wk) who shares our values and can committ to guiding youth in their
journey to understand God’s Love.
The mission of the Youth Director – youth ministry – is to lead and expand the active youth ministry at PRPC. Specifically assisting 7th through 12th grade students to make steps toward a deeper maturity in Christ.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Leading and growing a creative program for 7th-12th graders
• Leading, training, and coordinating volunteers to assist with the youth ministry
• Creating and protecting a safe and welcoming environment
• Organizing and leading mission activities locally and globally
• Communicating effectivly to multiple groups throughout PRPC
• Providing the organizational structure needed to support the program
A qualified applicant will have 4+ years of education and experience working with youth within or outside of a religious context. Please send your resume and a short statement of faith to [email protected]