- Holy Week at Home from Building Faith: https://buildfaith.org/holy-week-at-home-in-english-and-spanish/
- Holy Week at Home: Creative Ways to Worship from A Sanctified Art: https://sanctifiedart.org/blog/holy-week-at-home-creative-ways-to-worship
- Art and Liturgy to Tell the Palms to Passion Story from A Sanctified Art: https://sanctifiedart.org/blog/an-unexpected-turn-palms-to-passion
- At Home Hosanna and Hallelujah Community Art Project from Christine V. Hides: https://christinevhides.com/2020/03/24/at-home-hosanna-at-home-hallelujah-community-art-project/?fbclid=IwAR1J072Op89cjHyq3G3HZv5L87kF-lpiy5GDlRieNGGM85MveYTBK42Qeh8
- Home Worship for Holy Week and Easter from PC(USA): https://www.pcusa.org/site_media/media/uploads/covid-19/home_worship_for_the_three_days_2020.pdf
- Have church members send you videos of themselves waving palms shouting “Hosanna” and stitch together for the opening of worship
- Invite people from congregations all over your presbytery/community to place palms in windows on Palm Sunday, cup/bread in window on Maundy Thursday
- If worshipping over Zoom, email printable signs that say “Hosanna!” for people to hold up throughout the worship service
- Palm Frond Coloring Printable from Illustrated Ministry: https://www.illustratedministry.com/2020/palm-frond-coloring-page/?fbclid=IwAR1fT1Km_v7AiO3MoksO2mr7ZK89Y2JGdMRtXCVx9RusFNlFlKfG4jZg71U
- Ask people to have bread, juice, and a bowl of water for Maundy Thursday. Let them interact where they are.
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service- with music and readers from the congregation–prerecord different parts of the service and have them send you videos to edit together.
- Connect the hand-washing that we are all doing so diligently right now to the Jesus washing the feet of the disciples. Offer a meditation for people to listen to as they wash their own hands or feet.
- Maundy Thursday at Home by Northminster Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, IN
- Good Friday Tenebrae–Have seven people assigned readings. Record on Zoom. Set profile pictures to an image of an extinguished candle. When they finish reading, they blow out a candle and stop video, and an image of the extinguished candle will appear.
- Ask Artists to make art about the easter story to display for worship (if you pre-record your services)
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160230973783499&set=a.56084538498&type=3&theater (Casey Wait on how to create a storytelling video for the story of easter–)
- liturgical dance art submitted electronically and then used in the precorded worship
- Keep in mind that some people are worshiping alone because they live alone, others may be quarantined from their family members
- Send this YouTube videos to your families and encourage them to make origami butterflies for Easter–especially if you usually do a butterfly release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUPLcEd0MI&feature=youtu.be