ASSOCIATION OF PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH EDUCATORS
CONNECT. ENRICH. EMPOWER. SUSTAIN
Upcoming Events › Upcoming
Join us for "Looking Ahead to VBS Planning" for April 20th at 4 pm EST.Find out more »
WONDERFUL STORIES UNFOLD AFTER EASTER . . . Join us on April 22 at 6pm to learn about Laura Alary’s new book Breathe. “This Pentecost story is like none other I’ve encountered: brilliant, paced like an autumn wind with moments of stillness to sit with breath and moments that sweep us up in that holy wind that still animates everything that is good and of God. This is a beautiful book that I look forward to having on my children’s…Find out more »
APCE is hosting a webinar about a new curriculum for your whole church coming July 2021. Follow Me: Biblical Practices for Faithful Living focuses on studying the Bible through the lens of faith practices. At this webinar we will be taking an in-depth look at this curriculum and how you might use it with your congregation. Sign up to attend the webinar today! Follow Me: Biblical Practices for Faithful Living is a thirty-six-unit curriculum based on practices Jesus did and…Find out more »
2021 Annual Event Resources
For those who are not APCE members, your access will expire soon!
To extend your viewing options, become a member today!
To access your resources you must have registered for the 2021 Virtual Annual Event.
- Select Log In or My Account.
- Enter your username/email with which you registered for the event.
- Enter the password you created for the annual event.
- Select the 2021 Annual event graphic.
- Select Schedule in the top menu and sidebar menu
- Choose the session you want to experience, again.
- Feel free to access other parts of the APCE Website.
- At anytime you want to return, select the My Account button in the top menu to return to your Account page.
- If you are a member of APCE, you may also enjoy the Crossroads webinar series. If you are not a member of APCE, join today!
The purpose of the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators, Inc. is to advance educational ministries in the Church and increase the ongoing witness of our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. APCE encourages professional recognition through certification and/or designation, provides opportunities for improvement of professional skills, supports personal enrichment, actively advocates for church education, serves as a channel to and from denominational structures, and recognizes achievements and innovative contributions of church educators. The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.