ASSOCIATION OF PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH EDUCATORS
CONNECT. ENRICH. EMPOWER. SUSTAIN
2021 Annual Event Resources
Your 2021 Annual Event Resources are ready!
To access your resources you must have registered for the 2021 Virtual Annual Event.
- Select Log In or My Account.
- Enter your username/email with which you registered for the event.
- Enter the password you created for the annual event.
- Select the 2021 Annual event graphic.
- Select Schedule in the top menu and sidebar menu
- Choose the session you want to experience, again.
- Feel free to access other parts of the APCE Website.
- At anytime you want to return, select the My Account button in the top menu to return to your Account page.
- If you are a member of APCE, you may also enjoy the Crossroads webinar series. If you are not a member of APCE, join today!
Crossroads Antiracism Organizing and Training
It’s almost too good to be true. Thousands of dollars worth of outstanding, timely content is yours with your APCE membership!
The Association of Presbyterian Church Educators (APCE) is excited to unveil a series of webinars produced for us by Crossroads Anti-Racism Organizing and Training. The series is hosted by Laura Cheifetz, Assistant Dean of Admissions, Vocation and Stewardship at Vanderbilt Divinity School, and facilitated by Jessica Vasquez Torres, National Program Director at Crossroads Anti-Racism Organizing and Training, and Shawna Bowman, pastor of Friendship Presbyterian Church in Chicago. Each webinar includes times of instruction and also responses to questions submitted by APCE members. Also included are a sketchbook created by Shawna, an accomplished artist, and invitations to pause, reflect, and journal following the prompts provided. A benefit of membership, the webinars are available via a password protected page on the APCE website and will be accessible for two years. These resources were made possible through our partnership with the Presbyterian Mission Agency of the PCUSA.
The purpose of the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators, Inc. is to advance educational ministries in the Church and increase the ongoing witness of our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. APCE encourages professional recognition through certification and/or designation, provides opportunities for improvement of professional skills, supports personal enrichment, actively advocates for church education, serves as a channel to and from denominational structures, and recognizes achievements and innovative contributions of church educators. The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.