Donating to APCE
The Association of Presbyterian Church Educators is a network of those who are passionate about educational ministry. We connect, enrich, empower and sustain one another as we model, teach, and share the story of Jesus Christ.
The Leadership Council of The Association of Presbyterian Church Educators invites you to contribute to APCE’s work and mission in one of the three areas listed below. All contributions are tax deductible as permitted by law.
Your donation to APCE will enable us to expand our work in the following areas:
• APCE Member Gatherings and Events
• Written and online publications, such as the Advocate, an online journal and Alert, the email newsletter.
• Scholarships for first-timers, small-church members, global and multicultural attendees to attend the Annual Event and Regional Events
• Support the work of APCE within our denominational structures to raise the status and standards for those engaged in educational ministry
• Enable APCE to provide certification courses to help train those who are called to professional ministry in faith formation.
• Building and Maintaining a curated website that provides relevant and thoughtful resources for Educators, churches and members
Two ways to give:
To make a donation online, plese selext the appropriate button below.
To make a donation by check:
Make checks payable to APCE and mail it to
APCE c/o CliftonLarsenAllen, LLP
901 N Glebe Rd #200, Arlington, VA 22203
Memo: Please note the purpose of your payment in the memo line so it can be properly coded.