Administrative Ministry Team
The Administrative Ministry Team shall provide for the financial, managerial, and official oversight of APCE’s mission of sustaining and growing Christian educational ministry.
- The Administrative Ministry Team shall consist of the Executive Council and six current members of APCE who will be selected by the Governance Ministry Team.
- The term of the six current members of APCE shall be in three rotating classes of two members per class and shall serve for no more than one consecutive term. After two years from the end date of a term, a person is eligible for nomination to serve again.
III. MEETINGS & QUORUMS
- The Ministry Team shall meet on a regularly scheduled basis to include one face-to-face meeting in conjunction with the Annual Event.
- Additional meetings may be held by means whereby all persons participating in the meeting can hear and speak to one another.
A majority of members of the Ministry Team shall constitute a quorum.
- Votes on motions require a 75% response in order to pass. Voting can be accomplished through electronic means.
- The President and Treasurer shall serve as Co-Moderators.
Minutes of all Ministry Team meetings will be maintained and submitted to the Secretary within 30 days of each meeting. Additional recommendations, actions and other matters the Ministry Team deems appropriate shall be reported to the Coordinating Council.
IV. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a fiscally sound budget with the assistance of Ministry Teams and the Treasurer.
- Authorize annual audits or financial reviews of APCE’s financial records and shall insure that all required government forms and records are filed.
Construct a financial plan for APCE’s future growth and fiscal health.
- Plan all face-to-face Council and Ministry Team meetings.
Review and report on monthly financial statements to the Coordinating Council.
- Review all Regional and Multicultural finances.
Supervise, review, and recommend contracted employees and services. The consultant categories which perform contract services are:
- (1) Management Team (Travelink)
- (2) Meeting Planners (Travelink)
- (3) Conference AV (GoodNews TV)
- (4) Advocate Managing Editor
- Review annually the APCE Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Operational Guidelines, and Policies. Any recommended changes shall be made to the Coordinating Council.
- Establish policy for reimbursement of expenses to Ministry Team members, including mileage and transportation rates, room expenses, etc. (See Policies)
- Determine membership, sponsorship, and rebate rates for APCE.
- Appoint task forces for specific duties.
- Review and recommend denominational Covenants and Missional Partner Relationships and Agreements.
- Grant permission for the use of the APCE logo.
V. OVERALL GOALS
- Ensure the fiscal health of APCE so the organization may continue its mission in educational ministry to the church.
- Recommend intelligent use of APCE funds to encourage persons in Christian educational ministry.
- Promote generosity in sharing time, talents, and funds with the organization and its mission.